Forrest Fenn's Treasure Has Been Found!
If you survive death once you are lucky, if you survive death twice it could be a coincidence, if you survive death three or more times: you have been touched by the hand of God.p
When a person has been diagnosed with cancer, they either:
1. Blame God
2. Embrace God
Mr. Fenn once again survives death. Which do you think he did?
BEGIN in Mathew Chapter 20. read it 8 or 10 times. If you are a non believer maybe you should memorize it. This Parable will be very important to your QUEST
Use the following scriptures to find the Treasure without them you are wasting your time, they are only a starting point you will need to read a lot to realize what he is talking about. You will use both the OLD Testament and the NEW Testament.
Here are the real nine clues from the poem:
They that TARRY long at the wine; they that go SEEK out mixed wine.
Can I forget any longer the TREASURES of wickedness in the house of the wicked, and the SCANT measure that is accursed?
I am a MARVEL to many, but you are my strong refuge.
May your eyes look foward and your GAZE be straight before you.
For I am ready to HALT, and my sorrow is continually before me.
BOLD and WEAK: 2 Corinthians
RICHES: James 5:
SEEK: 1 Chronicles
Additional Hints or Things to Ponder:
1. If you think you are going to find the treasure by being smarter than Mr. Fenn, you will be better served by trying to think like him, or by putting yourself in his shoes. So to speak.
2. You really need to think outside the treasure chest because if all you are thinking about is whats in it you will lack the focus that it takes to find it. If you have to modivate yourself by the contents do it, then get busy.
3. Mr. Fenn has given clues outside the poem, use these because everyone of them has relevence other than the obvious.
4. Finding the treasure is only half the challenge, recovering it is the other half. This is not a physical challenge but another kind of challenge. Don't be discouraged though because if you are smart enough to find it you will be smart enough to recover it.
5. Find someone who is very knowledgeable in The Word and make them your partner.
I don't want to discourage you from getting fresh air and enjoying the mountains, you just might want to take your Bible with you
Our office hours are:Email anytime: email@example.com